The Happy Trio....Frog, Toad and Slobber Monkey.Sunday, March 11, 2007
Some cute pics
The Special Award from Grandpa Hayes arrived! In addition to the Lego Star Wars action figures, Nicholas also received ten brand new dollar coins. That is a pretty good prize for correctly selecting the birth date of a new cousin. Gee, I wonder when there will be another opportunity to guess a cousin's birthday. Thanks Grandpa!
The Happy Trio....Frog, Toad and Slobber Monkey.
The Happy Trio....Frog, Toad and Slobber Monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love the pictures! I sure do have cute grandkids! I'm back home now and it seems so quiet...I keep thinking I need to go check Corgan and see what he's into.
Great pictures! Cool Legos!
Cool Sponge Bob, Nick! I love the nicknames of the boys! So much nicer than "butt nugget." I wonder what I'll call Caiden...
frenchy-bob-duck-pants?
Post a Comment