Monday, September 10, 2007

Girls Day Out

Saturday was girls day out. Noi and Terry last day with us in Texas. Terry is a huge college football fan. My Dad and Terry stayed home to watch the games that afternoon. The girls went out for some fun! We went to a Thai restaurant in Hurst and it was soooo good. Thanks for recommending this place PJ. Yeah, Thomas came long for lunch but then had to go to a friends birthday party. After lunch we went to the Mall to do some shopping. We then went to Barnes & Nobles and Kohl's. On the way home I had to take Noi to QT. My Mom and Noi got the icy coffee. I got a nice cold cherry Slurpee. My kids and I go to QT at least once or twice a week.
We had so much fun that day. I like to thank my wonderful husband for watching the kids while I was out all day. Our dryer belt broke and Aaron replaced it all by himself. Well, Eric did help out his Dad a little. Aaron also did the laundry and put away the clothes for me. Isn't he great?! I'm so lucky and blessed to have a awesome husband who takes good care of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Neat picture of all of you, too! I'm sure I'm the one that taught Aaron to be such a good husband....unless it was from watching his father do things for me like that. Yea, I guess I'd better give Dad the credit on this one. Aaron was a good son, also (and still is).

Anonymous said...

I don't see any tea with milk....

Kelly said...

I LOVE QT!!!!!