Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AWESOME!!!!

This morning I woke up to get the kids ready for school. As Nick and I went into the living room we looked out the window and saw snow. Nick's first reaction was AWESOME!!! We turned on the TV to find out if school had been cancelled. It was and someone was very happy. Nick was still in pajamas when he went outside.
Nicholas was so thrilled that there was no school today. He went inside to tell his brother the good news. Carter was sleeping like a bear and didn't want to get up just yet. It started to snow so I asked Nicholas to go outside again for a kodak moment.


Actually, this should be the kodak moment. Nicholas was lying on the ground trying to make a snow angel. The kid just loves the snow. He knows how to make his Mommy laugh.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I wish I could have been there to see Nick's reaction! He looks soooo excited! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Did Nick get on the ground to make the snow angel on purpose or did he slip and fall? I have stayed indoors as much as possible since it's been cold (just in case I end up making snow angels). It's even too cold for my hot flashes to be of much help...kinda nice in a way.

Anonymous said...

i'm with carter! I was sleeping in on the snow day. I got up evntually....

Anonymous said...

I would of gone out there with you Nick if I didn't have to work! :) It was awesome SNOW DAY!