Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Race for the Cure


On Saturday, April 7, 2007 I woke up at 5:45am to attend the race for the cure. Joanie, my sister Susan and I finished the 5K walk/run in 1hr and 9 minutes. We probably could have finished earlier if we did some jogging. As we were finishing the race it start to snow. We didn't have a camera but my sister asked if I had my cell phone. This picture turned out pretty good for a phone camera. This was my second time to attend the Susan G. Komen race. They have this event every year in downtown Ft Worth. The weather was very COLD!! It was worth it and we felt good as we made it to the finish line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you guys. It's a good picture. I can't believe you took it with your phone.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I'm proud of you! Good job! And in the snow! Wow!