Monday, May 28, 2007

Father & Son Campout

Was on May the 11th. Our church does this every year and this was the first time that Aaron took the boys. They had a blast!!! The campsite had electricity, bathrooms and showers. Now that sounds like a place where I would go camping. The boys enjoyed playing with their friends. Here is one of the guys cooking breakfast.
This is the first time for the boys to go camping and they loved sleeping in the tent. Sweet dreams little boys!
Here's their tent. Isn't this place nice?
Eric likes to chew and put things in his mouth. He has two teeth and is working on a third.
He loves to play with his ABC's magnets and farm animals on the fridge.
Hey Carter are you hungry? I'm hungry. What sounds good to eat? Hmmmm.....
Oh, I think I found something yummy!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Travis was so disappointed that he didn't get to go on our ward's Father Son Campout. So, he bought a tent and pitched it in the backyard! They almost spent the whole night outside, but Travis got scared...