Monday, May 07, 2007

Nicholas' Baptism

Okay, it has been a couple of weeks since the last post. Time certainly flies! Saturday was a special occasion for us as Nicholas was baptized. It was really neat seeing Nicholas and Aaron in their white clothes preparing for the ceremony. I think Aaron was more nervous than Nicholas.
Here is a picture of my boys after the baptism. Aaron's smile has changed from the tight lipped grin to more of a smirk. Nicholas is hoping that he will be as tall as his Daddy.
Here is a picture of almost the entire gang. Missing are Rob (Chrissy's husband) and PJ (my sister) and her daughter Alex. She had left to pick up her two boys, Thomas and Phillip so they could join us at the restaurant.
After the ceremony we all went to Chili's for lunch. It was very nice to have both families come together to celebrate Nicholas' Special Day. Aaron and I are very lucky to have family that live close and love and support us.


6 comments:

Jason said...

I love it. Half the family is looking at the correct camera! I am so glad I was able to make the baptism.

Anonymous said...

Aaron makes us all look like dwarfs! That's a good picture. I wish Rob and PJ and her kids had been in the picture, too.

Anonymous said...

Great looking family...we were both glad we were able to make it! & thanks again for lunch!

Kelly said...

What a special day! So glad we were able to be a part of it!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

It was a great baptism. Nicholas looked so grown up! I'm very proud of him.

Anonymous said...

great pic.... you all had your shoes on....