The kids are in bed. Now I can update the blog that has been neglected for some time. I've been really busy and a lot has happened. The boys finished school last week. Then Friday my Dad was admitted to the hospital. It's been a long hard weekend. I am very grateful to have a wonderful husband that is always here to support me. Aaron and our friend Bob was able to go to the hospital to give my Dad a blessing. The next day my Dad was feeling better. Saturday I called and left a message with my friend Mia about what had happened. As soon as she got the message she came straight to my house. We talked and she offered to bring dinner the next day for us since I was up at the hospital most of the day. My boys were sick with a fever and she still wanted to take care of them. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her. Sunday the boys received a blessing because they still weren't feeling that great. Their fever is gone but they still have a sore throat. I plan on taking them to the doctor Tuesday. My Dad was released from the hospital this morning but will go back later this week for surgery. Please keep him in your prayers.
Aaron's Grandparents were in town and we were not able to visit with them. We were sad to find out that they are planning on leaving Tuesday. We were hoping to see them later this coming weekend. I told Aaron to go to Paris this evening to visit with them before they left. I wish the boys and I could have went with him. But we didn't want anyone getting sick from our boys. I talked to Aaron and he was really glad that he went up to Paris tonight. Irv was happy to see him but also miss seeing the boys. Hopefully, we can try to make a trip to California next summer.
I figured that if I updated this blog it would distract me from worrying about other things for a while. I have so many pictures to post for May. Hope you enjoy reading the blog because it may be a while before I post again.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tammie, thanks for putting all these pictures on your blog. I really enjoyed looking at them this morning. I love your blog! I'm sorry about all the problems with your dad being in the hospital and the kids being sick. Seems like when it rains, it pours. Hang in there and we'll keep your whole family in our prayers. Love you!
Sounds like you have a great friend! We're thinking about you guys and praying for your dad. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!!!
Post a Comment