Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Day of School

Was Thursday May the 24th. I was at Nick's school that morning to help with some of the other Mom's in class to serve breakfast for Mrs. Telschow and the kids. We had so much food that we could have fed another class. The kids also had a short program for their teacher. Madeline's Mom sang the song "The Rose". (which is Mrs. Telschow favorite song) Anyways, the kids would bring different items to Mrs. Telschow and put it in her basket as the song was being sung. At the very end Nicholas came up to her and handed her a single rose and gave her a hug. It was so SWEET!! I have it on video. My Dad made me a copy to put it on a DVD . I later gave Mrs. Telschow the DVd and on the cover is this picture below. She has been a great teacher. Nick completed 2nd grade and will soon be a 3rd grader in August. Carter had his Preschool party at Let's Jump on Wednesday. Eric was more fascinated with playing with the wheels on his strollers. He was being a good boy at the party.

Carter is about to go in th Spongebob bounce house. He really had fun in this one.
Okay, he didn't want to go down this long slide until his friend Parker gave him a little push down. After that he kept going down the slide all by himself.
See he did it!!!
This is a really cool tunnel. Eric and I followed him through this obstacle on the sideline.
This is a short slide. Carter went down with his teacher Miss Becki. Miss Becki is a awesome teacher and a good friend of mine. Carter loves being in her class. He is going back to Miss Becki preschool in September. Then next year Fall of 2008 he will start Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That place looks cool!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Yeah, I want to go to that place!

I love that expression on Carter's face when he's going down that big slide! Cute.