Last Friday we had the boys pictures taken and we were very pleased with the results. They took about 101 photos. Here are some pictures that we did not purchase. They were all so good. We plan on sending out some pics of the boys to our families soon. Hope you enjoy these.

6 comments:
Great pictures! Such handsome mini men!
I love these pictures of the boys! It would be sooooo hard to pick out favorites. Eric has the cutest smiles! I bet the photographer had fun working with such good looking boys!
The boys are getting so big! They are a joy to be around.
I can't believe how much they've grown!!! I love it! Great pictures! Of course, it's so easy to get good pictures when the kids are as gorgeous as your three!
Great pictures! They're all so handsome!!
Cute kids.... I think that they take after there Uncle Larry...
now if you could just get them into shoes..... (glad your are back to blogging....)
Post a Comment