Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Thomas

My handsome nephew Thomas turned 15 today. He loves to read and play video games a lot. Thomas is taking driver's education this summer so he can drive soon. I remember when he was just a little kid. Now he's all grown up and taller than me. Even though Thomas is a teenager he loves hanging out with his cousins Nick, Carter and Eric. Happy Birthday Thomas. We love you! For our entertainment we played Dance, Dance Revolution. It's really FUN!!!
Here's Thomas and his sister Alex doing the dance revolution. Thomas is really good. That kid can dance and move fast.
Nick and I gave it a try. He's a good dancer.
Aaron and I did pretty good together. We dance to some cool 80's music. I think that really helped us get into the grove. We all had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again!
I thought this was a sweet picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Good exercise, too. The picture of Carter kissing Eric is so cute! We enjoyed having you here this weekend, glad you came.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas! I remember when you were just a little baby. Look at you now! So tall and handsome! Have fun in Driver's Ed.!