Wednesday, June 27, 2007
She Did It!!!
Yesterday my Mother took her test to become a U.S. citizen and passed with flying colors. The judge asked her all sorts of questions ranging from US history to current political figures. Although she was nervous she had spent many hours over the last six months studying diligently. When she answered her last question the judge told her, "Great job. You passed." She was surprised at how quickly the exam had been, but relieved that it was over. Mom was so happy and excited to tell Dad the good news. We are all so proud of her and look forward to her swearing in ceremony. Way to go Mom!! I'm so happy for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so awesome! Congratulations and great job!
Well done and welcome to the greatest country on earth!
I'm so glad she has that test behind her...nerve wracking! I bet she's relieved and happy! I'm proud of her!
Congratulations Grandma!
I love the picture! She looks so proud! And she should be. I don't think I could answer those questions!
Post a Comment