Monday, June 04, 2007
Who would want this????
I was told that this scary looking Indian is a heriloom. Glad it didn't come home with us. Grandpa Brown sure did bring a lot of STUFF. Aaron was able to pick out some useful things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Christmas is coming and I found all kinds of things to wrap up and put under the tree. If you're really good, maybe you will get "The Indian".
I already have one. I think he's cool.
Do you want to make a set of bookends, Chrissy? Could look really cool. Who's name did you get for Christmas???
I hope it's not me!!! Did you ever find the names with who has who for Christmas? We don't remember who we have.
I'm still looking...it's gotta be here somewhere.
To anyone outside of our family that Indian is really wierd. But to us, it's way cool!
Post a Comment