Monday, June 25, 2007
It is Official!!!!
Today Aaron received a letter from US Customs informing him that he had passed the April 2007 Custom Broker License Exam with a score of 85. We've known for a while that he passed the test, but was waiting anxiously for the official letter. It is not an easy test to study for. The test is given twice a year and the passing score is 75. On this test only 20% of the applicants passed. I'm very PROUD of his accomplishment. Way to go Aaron. I knew he could do it. After all this was his third try. Now....I'm a little concerned about what his next goal is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OK I will bite....
What is your next goal?
Congratulation!!!
Way to go! I've looked over some old tests and knew that it wasn't for me.
Good job!
Medical school....run, Tammie, run!!!!
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Excellent....It's all coming together just as I planned.
Next step: Dare I say it....World Domination.
Oh, sorry, did I say that out loud. I meant to say, "Way to go".
YAY!!!!!! Aaron is so stinking smart. Well, I shouldn't say stinking. He smells pretty good. He's so good smelling smart. That doesn't sound as good. I'll just say he's very intelligent. That's better.
Thanks to all for the kudos. Tammie does seem a little concerned about what I might set as my next goal. I have assured her that I have no desire for another degree...I'm done with school.
To be honest, I'm not sure what goal I wish to set and work towards next. Maybe it is time to go and find a hobby.
try my hobby dad...playstation
great job on the test dad :)
Post a Comment