Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas decorations

Christmas lights on our home. We added the green and red bulbs to our garage lights. I did make a new wreath for our front door but you can't see it in this picture. Aaron did the lights of course. He did a good job. This is my birthday present from my in-laws. I really like this Nativity. Last year they started the set. It's been a nice multi year gift. Soon it will be completed. I can't wait!! In the spirit of Christmas I added the garland with lights.
Our living room all festive. We did buy a new musical snow globe and a singing christmas tree that dances near the fire place. The kids love playing with them. There is more decor around the house.
Buddy the Elf visits with us every year on December the 1st and leaves on Christmas Eve to help Santa.
Eric got a hold of Buddy. Buddy's nose may never be the same.

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Your house looks wonderful! Looks like you're ready for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Your decorations look so nice. I'm still working on getting mine up. It's so tempting to just leave them up all year so I'll be ready early for next Christmas. Oh, and maybe Eric is going to be a plastic surgeon when he grows up. A CUTE plastic surgeon.

Kelly said...

I love Buddy the Elf! I want a Buddy the Elf to visit us! I'm very impressed with all the beautiful decor. I've been such a lazy butt this year. Our pre-lit tree is up. And that is it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Buddy. What did he do to make Eric so mad? The world may never know.