Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Special Gifts

#1 Nicholas made me this birthday card. He taped his clone trooper to the card. The inside of this card is also really neat. He such a sweet kid.
#2 Another sweet kid of mine name Carter drew a picture of me :)
My sweet and loving husband had planned a scavenger hunt for me to find my gift when he got home from work. Well, that didn't happen. I found this piece of paper behind this candle while I was on the phone. I pulled it out and read a rhyme telling me where to go for my next location. Anyways, I ended up finding my gift. I had so much fun!!!!!
#3 This is my gift. The Promise of Love figurine by Willow tree. I love it!
Aaron and I went out to dinner and saw a movie that evening. We had a enjoyable night. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful husband and kids. I love them dearly! I get to celebrate my birthday again on Sunday with my Mom, Dad and sisters. I'll be posting pictures of our Christmas decorations and a Nativity that I got from Aaron's parents. So keep checking the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really special gifts! How on earth could you see that piece of paper behind the candle??? Treasure hunts are the best! Glad you had such a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love ya! Karen

Kelly said...

Awesome! That looks like such a fantastic birthday! I love the cards the boys made you. That is so precious.