Saturday, December 08, 2007

I had a Wonderful Day!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day! I went to my friends house to make some homemade Christmas gifts with a bunch of other girlfriends. It was so much fun. My friend Aubri is so creative. I would show you pictures of them but some of you may get them. After that some of my good friends all went to Chili's for my birthday lunch. Eric and Carter came along with the other kids. Here is my best friend Mia and her daughter Emily. Mia organized the luncheon. She did a great job. Thank you!!!
My friends Trina and Melissa with their cute boys.
Nancy with her two girls Kimberly and Brittany. Cute girls!
I'm very lucky to have good friends that took the time to celebrate my birthday. We had a blast! I also want to thank everyone who called to wish me a happy birthday. Check my next post for my special gifts.

2 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I didn't call. I actually thought it was today and then I got busy and didn't get a chance to call, but I missed it anyway. So please forgive me!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Feliz Cumplianos!