Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Ride...

is a brand new dark cherry pearl Honda Odyssey EX-L RES with a DVD entertainment. I absolutely love it!!!! The green van I had died of natural causes during our last trip to Paris. We were not planning on purchasing a car until next year, but we had no choice. After a quick burial service for the Ford, Aaron went on line to do some shopping. After getting four dealerships to bid against one another, Aaron secured a very good price for this beauty. I am very happy. The doors can be opened by remote control. Neat! Also neat is that I now have doors on both sides of the car. The boys really like the car.
The car smiles at me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice van.... why didn't you get a red one? Hope you guys take your shoes off before getting into it..... Nice....

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Sweet ride! It's my dream car!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

My dream car, too. I llooooooovvveee that car. And what a great color!!!!!