Monday, December 17, 2007

Third Grade Christmas Program

The night began with the story of the snow family. They made snowflakes for the program.
This was the finale. Can you find Nick?
Nicholas rocking out during his five minute drum solo. Just kidding!! My son kept the beat in time.
Nicholas' school buddies Connor and Giovonni.
My parents and little sis were able to come to the program. All the kids did a great job!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go Nick!!! Percussion is the way to go!

Anonymous said...

It's times like this that I wish we lived closer so we could go to some of these programs, too.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Alright Nick! Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... wish I'd known about it.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! FREAKING AWESOME!!! Why wasnt I told??! Wah. I would have gone if I had known!! Sorry Nick! It looked fun. Grr.

Anonymous said...

I told your Mom but she had to work.