Nicholas - You're so creative! You look like you're having so much fun doing this. I've seen some of your props that you have made. Are you going to go in the Movies business and be a director or producer!?! :) Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!! Love ya!
I have the awesome responsibility of staying home and taking care of my three energetic boys (well, four if you count Aaron). I've been happily married for seventeen years to my high school sweetheart.
7 comments:
Enjoyed your "movies"...especially when your guy ran into the camera!
That was great Nick. Keep on making more. I cant wait for the sequal!
COOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!BEYAWWWWW!!!!!
Those short films were funny. Love how he ran into the camera. Keep them coming.
You guys are funny!
Nicholas - You're so creative! You look like you're having so much fun doing this. I've seen some of your props that you have made. Are you going to go in the Movies business and be a director or producer!?! :) Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!! Love ya!
Wow Nick! That's awesome!!! You have such an amazing imagination!!!!
Post a Comment