Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday morning we went to Nick's school to support the fourth graders. We ate pancakes and watched the teachers play volleyball with the Dad's. After eating yummy pancakes we headed out to Flower Mound. The weather was so nice and the pumpkin patch was busy. They had hay rides, bounce houses, train ride, and mazes.

I like this picture.


Eric was thrilled to be near his current favorite cartoon character Buzz Lightyear!
Look the lion got my hand. Funny kid.
Say cheese!

The Backyardigans is another favorite for Eric.
Hmmm, which one do I want?
Okay, I'm happy. I got what I wanted.
That big bag of kettle popcorn lasted 2 days. It was so yummy! Aaron, Carter, Eric and I did help Nick polish off that popcorn. On the way home we grabbed some lunch and went to the park. It is one of our favorite.



Now it's time to go home and relax. Aaron later went outside to mow the lawn and the kids played on their scooter. Eric had his lawn mower and was following right behind Aaron. I did some cleaning inside of my car. We then ordered pizza for dinner and watched Young Frankenstein together as a family. I had forgotten how funny that movie was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys had a really busy Saturday! Looks like you had so much fun, too.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Cool pumpkin patch! And I love that park! Where is that?

Kelly said...

That is the coolest park! Miss you guys. Maybe we can get together soon?