I love it when it rains. I love it more when there is no thunderstorm or lightning. Nicholas wanted to go out in the rain but I didn't want him too. But his sad face made me change my mind. As soon as he stepped out of the door it stopped raining. Carter and Eric went outside and ran for the puddles. We were outside for about 30 minutes and let me tell you they had so much fun. I was filled with so much joy as I saw my boys laughing and playing in the puddle of water. Eric kept jumping and jumping.

Eric would throw a leaf in the puddle and watch it float away. As it drifted away he would say bye-bye. It was too cute!

Oh, want fun it is to splash my brother.

Nick, Eric and Carter were totally drenched. This was a nice rainy day that I won't forget.
2 comments:
I took Emily outside and we did the same thing. Chrissy stayed under an umbrella and took pictures. I don't know who had the most fun, Emily or me! We had nice warm baths after.
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment