Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nick's Party Pics

Finally, I'm posting some pictures of Nicholas birthday party from two weeks ago. We had his party at Let's Jump (indoor inflatable party rooms). The kids got to jump for an hour and 30 minutes in two different rooms. Here is Nick saying "Hi" before going down a long slide with his friends. See how much fun the boys are having. I LOVE this picture. Check out the expressions on the boys faces. Priceless.
This area comes with an inflatable tube that is used hit one another and get the other person to lose his balance and knock them from the center of the arena (king of the hill style). It's actually pretty fun. Carter and his friend Zane just like to jump off the center.
This is one of the other rooms. There is a playroom to throw the balls at each other plus more slides and obstacle course. The last five minutes spent in this room we played in the dark. They turned off all the lights and turned on the black lights. The black lights made the balls, the carpet and white clothing glow in the dark. It was sooooooo much fun. I wish I could have taken a picture of it. Anyway, it was fun throwing the glowing balls at each other.
Another really cool slide the boys went on. Some of the pictures came out blurry because everyone was moving around so much.

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

That place looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This place looks like it's really fun to go to. I bet you had a great time...looks like it from the pictures. I'm glad you had a fun birthday party.

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have been there. Looks like great fun.

Anonymous said...

whoa. those things are cool! when did you go there? so cool...