When I went to pick Nicholas up from school it started to snow. The boys were so excited. They had fun riding on their scooter outside the white snow. Whew!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nothing like a snow storm to make kids want to play outside! Maybe there will be enough snow to make a snowbaby. Have fun!
I have the awesome responsibility of staying home and taking care of my three energetic boys (well, four if you count Aaron). I've been happily married for seventeen years to my high school sweetheart.
4 comments:
Nothing like a snow storm to make kids want to play outside! Maybe there will be enough snow to make a snowbaby. Have fun!
AWESOME!!! Too bad it didn't stick, though.
snow...THATS SO COOL!! scooters! i wish we coulda done that. you really like that scooter dont you?
Looks like fun...wish I could of been out there with you having a blast!!!
Post a Comment