Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nick's first award

Nicholas received his first award the Bobcat badge. He was a little nervous when he gave me the Mother's pin. I was really proud of him. He has really enjoyed being in Cub Scout. During the pack meeting on Tuesday night the Wolf Den displayed their igloo hut that they made in class.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome igloo nick! i love it! i bet your having fun inth e cub scouts huh? ^.^

Anonymous said...

Nick - You're so AWESOME! Way to go, so proud you're my nephew!

Anonymous said...

A big moment for you Nick. I remember when you father was in Scouts, we had a lot of fun.
Ask him to teach you the song "The Grand Old Duke of York". if he hasn't already.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Nick!

I am so proud of you! I remember being in Cub Scouts, it was so much fun! Nana was a Cub Scout Leader for a little while when I was in Cub Scouts. Have fun in scouting!! Be sure to let us know when the Pinewood Derby is.

Kelly said...

What a BIG GUY!!!! You are such an awesome scout! I'm sure daddy is so proud of you!