Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

This is what my SWEETHEART gave to me. A fresh fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. It was very delicious, especially the chocolate covered strawberries. Not only is it pretty to look at but I can eat it too. Thanks Aaron. I love you!!!
This morning I went to Carter's preschool for their Valentine's party. We decorated heart shaped cookies, made a cute heart puppet and played some fun games.

Later that afternoon I went to Nicholas' school for his party. They made a cute CD photo frame with a poem to give to their parents. It was fun watching the kids open their Valentine cards. They were all thanking one another as everyone was opening it at the same time. The kids got to make ice cream sundaes during the party. One of the girls told me that they are all going to be so wired tonight because of all the sweets.
Nicholas and his friends seem to be having a blast. They would get frosting or cool whip on their faces and make each other laugh. I've enjoyed going to his parties and meeting the kids and the other Moms. Nicholas' teacher and classmates are a fun bunch to hang out with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious Aaron gets his sweetness from his Dad. Is he humble like me as well??

Anonymous said...

That bouquet looks yummy! How clever! And you got to go to two Valentine parties! Looks like the kids were having fun.

Kelly said...

I love the edible arrangement! That looks so yummy!!!!