Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sweet Caiden

Kelly looks amazing! Caiden is such a sweet and cute baby. I was so excited and happy for Kelly. Plus, I got to hold Caiden.
Doesn't he look a lot like Corgan? Caiden was making little squeak noises that sounded so cute.
Uncle Jason holding his newest nephew.
Kelly, can I hold him please? Can I huh? Can I? Can I? Can I huh?

3 comments:

Jason said...

We laughed so hard at this picture at the hospital. I only wonder what the nurses were thinking....

It is so cool to have digital cameras now. We don't have to wait to see how 'good' a picture will turn out.

Caiden is the saving grace for this picture for sure.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Kelly does look good! And that is a funny picture of Jason.

Anonymous said...

That first picture you took of Kelly is a really good one! isn't Caiden the sweetest!!!! (until he gets older...like my monster child!!!!) why can't they just stay little?