This picture was taken at Nicholas' birthday party at Let's Jump. Aaron went into one of the obstacle course becasue Carter had gotten stuck inside. Okay, now all he has to do is get out. He had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday!!! The boys and I love you very much. Have a great day!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Happy Birthday Aaron
This picture was taken at Nicholas' birthday party at Let's Jump. Aaron went into one of the obstacle course becasue Carter had gotten stuck inside. Okay, now all he has to do is get out. He had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday!!! The boys and I love you very much. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaron, I bet you told Carter to get stuck so you could play, too. You'll always be a kid to me. Love you and hope you have a happy birthday.
lol! hahaha. looks fun. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You havent run out of gas yet. *grin*
Aaron - You're such a GREAT Dad! A kid at heart - looked like you had fun, very relaxed in the picture. :)
Post a Comment