Saturday, February 17, 2007

Play-Doh

Carter and I had fun playing with the play-doh while Eric was taking a nap. Then Eric woke up and wanted to play with us. He was grabbing everything. He liked squeezing the play-doh in his hand. Look he's even making squooshy noises.

Awe, this is my favorite picture. I'm a happy little boy. I wonder what this taste like?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Eric looks like he likes the play-doh. Carter is so good to share with him. Happy Birthday to Carter a day early! Kelly feels like the baby has dropped so I'll be heading down to her house tomorrow and I'll call Carter from there. I can't believe he's 4!!!

Kelly said...

We need to have a play-doh play date with the boys! Corgan LOVES play-doh! I'll be home bound for about a year, so anytime you want to come by, we'd love to have you!!!! ;)

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I LOVE Eric's smile! He is such a cutie. They look like they are having lots of fun with the Play-Doh.

Anonymous said...

I like the one were both Carter and Eric have a smile on! I remember when I played with play-doh! I would alway mix the colors...they never did seperate. ^.^