Grandpa is helping Nick.
Carter is wondering "are we done yet?" Nick "okay, ready for countdown."
BLAST OFF!!!
Later that day Nick wanted to do more boy stuff. They got the magnifying glass to start a fire with some dry leaves. Gramma brought out a candle. It worked but it wouldn't stay lit for long.
Daddy what are you doing? Do you want Mom to get the lighter?
At the end of the day the boys took a bath in Gramma's huge tub.
Saturday evening we all played dominoes (the mexican train). It was Nicholas first time to play. He did really well. Then we had some ICE CREAM!! Aaron, the boys and I had a very nice time with Gramma & Grandpa Hayes. Next time we go up to Paris we plan on leaving the kids at Gramma's house for a couple of weeks or better yet a month.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun with the rockets. I agree with Tammie, we had more fun shopping.
I like the picture of boys in the bathtub. Looks like they're enjoying their bath.
Boy stuff? You mean, boy stuff and girls-that-are-tomboys-and-want-to-be-just-like-their-brothers stuff. I did that stuff when I was little. FUN!!! I liked burning ants with the magnifying glass.
"Fire Ants" take on a whole new meaning when Chrissy is around with a magnifying glass.
Okay everybody I have a Christmas idea for Chrissy. An ant farm and a magnifying glass.
And we could give Aaron tin cans, paper scraps, some matches and some cockroaches. EEEEwwwwww.
Post a Comment