Monday, June 04, 2007

Our Weekend in Paris

Was fun and relaxing. The boys had Gramma playing army men with them. Eric helped out by chewing on them. If I push this red button will the ducks stop quacking? Yes!!!
Carter found a toy that he enjoyed playing. Can you see me now?
Mom Hayes had kept Aaron's tail from long ago when he had long hair. Cute huh? That's cute Eric.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun playing with the boys. Carter and I had fun playing Dora dominoes...he's very good at making up the rules of the game! I lost...a lot!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Nice tail, Aaron. I can't believe Mom still has that. I can't believe you grew that. Um...ick. And SO 80s! Rock on.

Anonymous said...

It runs in the family to keep EVERYTHING. You never know when it might come in handy someday...just ask Irv.

Kelly said...

That is so nasty. I remember that thing. Eeeewwwwww.... I can't believe you kept it.

Anonymous said...

I kept some of my hair to give to a girl I was "dating" when I cut my hair short. Thought she'd think it was sentimental, but instead it weirded her out and we broke up.
I should have just kept the hair to remind me that at one time I was able to part my hair...