What a pretty picture. I wonder if there's a pot of gold just on the other side of those trees???
Cute rainbow! I tried getting photos of it, too, but they didn't turn out. Your pics are great!
Yep, pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..(it is called California)
Uhh, Uncle Larry we were facing east, not west when we took the photo :)
HAAA-ha-ha-haaaaaa!!!Gotcha Uncle Larry! You are goooood Tammie!
Very pretty! I love rainbows!
You can get to California by going East, it is just quicker to go West....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a pretty picture. I wonder if there's a pot of gold just on the other side of those trees???
Cute rainbow! I tried getting photos of it, too, but they didn't turn out. Your pics are great!
Yep, pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..(it is called California)
Uhh, Uncle Larry we were facing east, not west when we took the photo :)
HAAA-ha-ha-haaaaaa!!!
Gotcha Uncle Larry! You are goooood Tammie!
Very pretty! I love rainbows!
You can get to California by going East, it is just quicker to go West....
Post a Comment