Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Last week the boys finished their swimming lessons. This is Carter's swimming class. Miss Kyle is their instructor.
Carter took swimming lessons last summer and loved the water. But last month when we went to Turner Falls he almost drowned. Miss Kyle is helping Carter get use to the water again.
As you can tell from this picture he is doing well.
Now it's time to make some bubbles. Miss Kyle is a great instructor. We plan on going to her again.
This is Nicholas class. The boys are having a contest to see you who can float on their tummy for the longest time.

Nicholas loves to swim.
Nick is waiting for his turn to jump in the pool and get his ring.
Nick had to swim from one end of the pool to the other. He has really improved on his swimming and he enjoys it a lot. Hopefully, Carter will too.

3 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Nick sure is a FISH! I hope Carter warms up to swimming soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to go see the boys at their swimming lessons. I'm proud of both of them. Jason was like Carter, not too fond of the water, but he eventually got over it.

Anonymous said...

I can swim like a dolphin and frog and many more...