Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Cupcake or a Dollar?

A cupcake or a dollar? That was the question for Carter. After Nick's soccer game we asked Carter if he planned on playing at his game. He said "NO!!". I told him I would give him a dollar or a cupcake if he played. He said "OKAY!" Sure enough he played three full quarters of the game and enjoyed it. He didn't score a goal (or kick the ball while it was on the field) but he had fun running on the field with a big smile on his face. He was probably thinking about his cupcake. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures or video of him playing as we neglected to bring the cameras. Yes, I bribed my kid to play soccer with CUPCAKES!! How sad is that? Hey, it worked. Should have done this four games ago. Carter loves cake more than money. I guess we need to teach him the value of money.
Later that evening we went to my Mom's house for a family get together. Nick and Alex are trying to get Eric's attention with the colorful dinosaur.

But I don't want to be the king!!

Who wants to be the king? We can only have one.

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

How fun! I think Eric is the cutest King!