Here is my older sister PJ with her son Phillip. He is a seventh grader at Hurst Junior High. We went to his football game and had a great time. I think Aaron was getting into the spirit of the game. He was doing so many different cheers that it started to embarrass me. Let me tell you why. He was LOUD when he said "Phillip, Phillip he's our man. If he can't do it no one can." Well, Phillip's coach heard it loud and clear. He told Phillip that he had some fans cheering for him. I asked Aaron why he didn't do cheers like that at the boys soccer game. He said he didn't want to embarrass them but it was fun to do it to Phillip. Another cheer from Uncle Aaron "We
ve got spirit. Yes we do. We've got spirit more than you." PJ and I were laughing so hard. Phillip's team won the game. We had a lot of fun. Especially, Aaron!!

If you look really close you can see Phillip(75) waving at us.

After the game we left Hurst to go to Saginaw to pick up Gramma Hayes. We took her out to dinner at the Shady Oak BBQ restaurant. The food was good!!

The boys wanted a picture of the bear that was outside of the restaurant . They're like, "Come on Mom, it's a cool bear". Whatever makes them happy :)
1 comment:
I used to do goofy cheers at Kelly's games. I'd always yell her name REALLY loud and she'd get embarrassed. Phillip looks very handsome in his uniform!
Post a Comment