Introducing the new rap group C & C. Yeah, we're white and nerdy.
Look how big a mess the grandsons can make when left unsupervised. Oh wait, Gramma-Nana was there. See Gramma in her pjs? Want to guess what time it is? Grin....
Hey Grandpa, can you smell this? I thought you had a cold. Grandpa said I stink and if he had hair it would have curled. I love you too Grandpa.
We had a fun weekend with our Gramma & Grandpa Hayes. We love visiting Paris, TX.



2 comments:
We enjoyed having you here this past weekend. The house is too quiet now that you're gone. I wish all of my kids and grandkids lived closer (like around the corner), but at least they all live within a couple of hours.
If I had to guess what time it was, based on the height of the sun, it looks about noon-ish. Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Post a Comment