We went to visit our friends new and beautiful 4,700 square ft. home. They also have a really nice view of the pond. It only took my friend Ali thirty minutes to give me a tour of her house. Carter had fun playing with his good buddy Jonas. They played outside then went upstairs to a really cool play room. Ali and I stayed downstairs and had fun talking. She is due to have her fourth baby in April. She has three boys like us. Next month she will know if it's a boy or a girl. I'm so excited for her.
Jonas and Carter riding in the Jeep.
Uh-oh!!! The batteries running out of juice. Come on Jonas push!!!

Good job buddy! Now let's cruise.

Jonas has Popeye on the wall of his play room.

Wow!! That's a big Godzilla.
Jonas also has a mural of a jungle in his bedroom. As you can tell the boys had a good time!!
1 comment:
Looks like they had fun with the Jeep. I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. I still do... Emily will be getting one when she's big enough. Their house sounds great!
Post a Comment