Nicholas was the oldest kid in the place as his school district is currently on Fall Break. Here he is working hard to build an impressive tower. His two admirers oohed and ahhhed during construction. Demolition (managed by the kid on the right) occured just after this picture was taken and before the camera was ready to take another picture.
Carter and Corgan playing together with the soft blocks.
What?!?! It is time to leave? No, you must misunderstand. I'm not ready to go. I don't want to leave my precious red car. Yeah, my precious.



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could've been there. I would have shown Carter how to drive that car!
Oh wow, looks like tons of fun. I want to take Emily there when she gets older. Hey, can the adults play on the slides, too? I wanna play!!!
Corgan was all over the big red car when we went the first time. He couldn't get the thing to go forward, only back!
Post a Comment