
On Sunday, we went to Jason's place for the family gathering. Carter dressed up as the Cars' Pit Crew and Nick was Army Commando Squad. The boys had fun playing in Jason's backyard. Corgan would've enjoyed it too, but he was sick and wasn't able to come. We missed the little guy. Hope he feels better soon!

Emily looked adorable as a cabbage patch cheerleader. Her Mom did a great job in making the ponytails. Maybe, will get to see more cute headbands on Emily :)
3 comments:
Man, I really wish I could a seen Nick made a goal! And I love your halloween costumes! awesome!
I wish we could've made it to the soccer game! Corgan was very sad to miss the party. He was looking forward to dressing up as Uncle Rob. M
I loved the boys' costumes, including Aaron's. We didn't get his picture, but he was wearing one of the boys' Superman capes with a Superman t-shirt.
Post a Comment