Here are "The Boys". Corgan was so nice to let Eric hold his pumpkin.
The Sheriff gave me the "thumbs up" when I asked if I could have one of his pumpkins.
No, too orange. No, too big. No, too little. No, too round. No, missing the stem. Momma, can I pick more than one?
We're going on a hayride. Yippee!! Is Gramma a) mid-sneeze, b) getting car(tractor) sick, c) wishing her glasses were tinted, or d) wishing the ride was air-conditioned...
Bumpity bump-bump. Dusty dusty, cough sneeze. Wheeeeeeee!!!!. Can we go again???

3 comments:
Hey, I had a bug fly in my mouth, YUCK! You would have to catch that on film! It was a lot of fun going to the Pumpkin Patch. I'm glad I got to go (bug and all).
Lookin for the right pumpkin corgan? Did your gramma think the bug taste good? yum!
We had so much fun!
Post a Comment