Sunday, December 07, 2008

Buddy update

Buddy the Elf has been working his way around our home keeping a sharp eye on the boys' activities. Buddy has avoided the low ground this season. I'm pretty sure he wants to stay out of the reach of "the destoyer". Here we found him hanging from the dining room light fixture.

I bought a new Little People Nativity Set along with the Wise Men set. Eric and Carter enjoyed playing together. It was funny to listen to Eric play with the donkey drawn cart. I never knew that a donkey pulling a cart sounded the same as a running car. Vroom. Carter got the Little People organized into groups (animals over here, shepherds there, wise men over by the tents). It was fun to watch them play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priscilla and UL are having fun with the Christmas pictures. Keep up with the Buddy the Elf pictures. I hope Buddy tells Santa that I am good.

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhaaaaapppppppyyyyyyyy bbbbbbiiiiirrrrrttttthhhhdddddaay, hi

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mommy.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tammie!