Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day. I appreciate all the calls and Happy Birthday Wishes I received from everyone. The morning was spent with Aaron cooking (gasp) my favorite breakfast, French Toast. It is probably the only breakfast food that the whole family will eat. After breakfast I opened up my cards and presents from Aaron and the boys. Then it was time to get things in gear to get ready for church. The 1:30PM to 4:30 PM time slot for church makes for a busy day. After church we went to my parents for dinner and ice cream cake.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good picture of all of you! Glad you had a happy birthday. By the way, who is your California source?
I'm so glad I called on the correct day! Happy Birthday!
I love the Buddy updates! So fun!
Post a Comment