Nicholas says, "Hi and Happy Almost Merry Christmas!" Carter and Eric say, "Hi" too.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Candy Calendar
Last night I finally was able to finish the boys' candy calendar. The boys picked Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfinger minis. Several times a day Eric will come up to me and say, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. Please candy!". When he asks so politely how can I say no?
Nicholas says, "Hi and Happy Almost Merry Christmas!" Carter and Eric say, "Hi" too.
Nicholas says, "Hi and Happy Almost Merry Christmas!" Carter and Eric say, "Hi" too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute picture of the boys AND the candy. Our kids used to enjoy their candy calendars, too. UL would like for you to put a picture of Buddy in his new hiding place every day...I think he wants to play along!
Post a Comment