Monday, December 15, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

Each year the city of North Richland Hills has a Christmas gala with outdoor displays and a tree lighting. This year they extended the days the outdoor displays would be open so we thought it would be nice to take some pictures. This was one of the few pictures that has a) all three boys in the shot and b) all three boys looking at me. Sigh.
Eric wanted to kick this ornament. He is such a boy.
These two wanted to lick the display. They are Aaron's sons.
I caught Eric under the tree. I guess it is easy to get around under there as there aren't any presents to block the way.Buddy either got tired or lazy. He stayed in the same spot over the weekend. What is up with that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Buddy couldn't find a way to get down from that candle? I couldn't blame him for not wanting to jump.

Anonymous said...

Did you save a candy cane for me?

Anonymous said...

I'm with eric. I wanna know what i'm getting for christmas.

Anonymous said...

I think Buddy's getting lazy. Don't you? Maybe he was just tired.