Did you know that I love to read Christmas stories? Well, I do and it probably explains why we have so many Christmas books. Every year I would buy one, two or three :) new books to add to our collection. The boys enjoy being read to nightly.
This is a new book. It's about the Twelve Days of Christmas and you have to find and count the objects for each day. It is a fun book that is helping teach the younger boys counting.
This is a new book. It's about the Twelve Days of Christmas and you have to find and count the objects for each day. It is a fun book that is helping teach the younger boys counting.
Here is another new book and it happens to be one of Carter's favorites. I think we read this one ten times already (it is only the third day I've had it out). It is a nice story about a mouse named Mortimer who dislikes his mouse hole and wants a new home. He see a nativity scene and thinks it will be a nice home for him once he gets rid of the current occupants. He then learns about what the manger is and who it belongs to...the baby Jesus.
Nicholas used is own money and bought the book Christmas Tree at the school book fair yesterday. He said he bought it for our family to read. Isn't he sweet! The book is about using your imagination and thinking what it would be to become a Christmas Tree.
Nicholas used is own money and bought the book Christmas Tree at the school book fair yesterday. He said he bought it for our family to read. Isn't he sweet! The book is about using your imagination and thinking what it would be to become a Christmas Tree.
1 comment:
I love to read too. I see that Eric is still having some problems with the "hair flu". He's lucky though, cause he still looks cute...I wish I could look cute when I have the hair flu. Sometimes I have to laugh really hard when I see myself in the mirror because it's just so wildly funny! Grumpa doesn't get the hair flu so he just gets to make fun of mine.
Post a Comment