Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Guest

I thought this Santa was cute and I've been bugging Aaron about getting one. Well, he suprised me Saturday and bought one. The boys like the Chubby Santa a lot. Aaron wanted to wait and set him up in the living room Christmas morning, but I couldn't wait.
I think he looks good outside with our other lights.
UL - Did you find Buddy?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see him, I see him, he looks like a hair lip Buddy.

Anonymous said...

I love the Santa! It would have been neat to wait until Christmas morning, but I couldn't have waited either. The boys will really enjoy him. Careful, Buddy. If Santa sneezes, you're a goner!

Anonymous said...

You guys are funny.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

What a cute Santa!

Anonymous said...

Oh ho! I like your Santa. I saw it at WALMART last week. Awesome. I bet Buddy likes is too. At least I think...

Anonymous said...

Hey...I found Buddy. I don't think he likes me...

Anonymous said...

Santa's cool. He's fat.