
Alright, tummy time is getting a little better. Now I can actually see the stars and moon on this blanket.
My big brother Nick got a really cool Star Wars Lego toy called the TIE fighter. He put it together all by himself. He so smart!!
Aaron and Carter had lunch with Nick at school on Friday. We went to Toysrus after school to get Nick his reward for doing so well on his report card. Carter got toy and I got Eric some really cute outfits. Later that evening my wonderful husband watched the boys so I could go out and have a good time with my sister. We went to a Pampered Chef party which was fun but the food wasn't good. So Susan and I went to Chili's and had fajitas. They were really good!! I couldn't believe I was gone for 4 hours but time sure does fly by when you are having fun. Saturday was a very busy day. The boys had their soccer games. Uncle Jason came and watch Nicholas play. The weather was perfect. After the game Jason had lunch with us at Taco Bueno. It was nice to visit with him. Later that afternoon we went to Nick's school for the Fall Carnival. The kids had a blast. We were all exhausted by the time we got home.
3 comments:
Nick, I'm glad you are doing so well in school. I bet you are too, since you got that neat Lego set. You must know how to follow directions very well if you can put that together by yourself. I'm better with taking them apart (usually by accident!). I always look on your blog several times a day because I love seeing your pictures and reading about what you're doing.
Love you!
Look at him in his bumbo! What a big boy! He's doing great!
HELLO!!Nice lego TIE fighter Nick!!
Post a Comment