Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Cutie Pooties!

Nicholas received his Bear rank last month in Cub Scouts! We're so proud of him.



Here is Carter waiting anxiously for his brother to come home from school. He needs a video game partner as Mom really isn't "into it". Umm...Eric "Zoolander" has been battling the hair flu. We're expecting a full recovery. As if the hair wasn't enough to laugh about, I just realized that he is brushing his teeth with Carter's toothbrush.

Defender of the galaxy by day, crimefighter by night. It is Buzz-man....or is it Bat-buzz? Either way, it is just too cute.

2 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Congrats, Nick!!! That is so awesome! Way to go!

I think it's great that Nick and Carter play together. They are friends (this is Emily's contribution).

And I just love Eric's hair!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Oh, and BuzzBat is totally cool!